Donate to New Century Careers!
Sustaining the region’s skilled workforce now and into the future
By contributing to New Century Careers, you help sustain the NCC mission through its many programs that create a pathway to sustainable, family-wage careers while supporting the reigion’s advanced manufacturing economy now and into the future!
Your contribution can provide:
- Job-ready candidates to fill a critical demand for skilled workers in the reigion
- A source for industry-recognized, affordable training for
- Pre-apprenticeship machining training
- Apprenticeships, including the new Registered Robotics Technician program
- NIMS industry credentials
- Incumbent worker training
- New Century Job Shop, providing parts from prototype to small batch production runs
Here’s how your dollars will be put to work!
$25 – Covers an industry-driven aptitude test as part of the application process
$40 – Pays the registration fee for one student to start metalworking credentialing
$150 – Allows a trainee to participate in online manufacturing instruction courses
$200 – Provides the required tooling and supplies for one trainee
Increase the value of your donation!
- Ask your company to make a contribution
- Share a link to this page with those on your own contact list to encourage their support